Dienstag, 11. Dezember 2012

Dreams.Aims.Motivation Board.

Hello lovelies,

Sorry for not posting anything the last few days but there was so much trouble that I had no time to post something.
But today there is space to write about something I thought about the last days, a motivation board.
Have you ever wrote down your ideas, dreams and aims? On a board you can hang over your workplace so you can imagine your dreams and goals all the time and you can have a short look on what you're working so hard for.
In this way you keep your goals and dreams in mind every time you're working for them.
With goals and dreams I mean things like your dream house, a little puppy, a gorgeous car, your dream job and stuff like that. On my board there is everything I dream of because dreams can be big and there is everything allowed! :)

What do you think about that? Have you ever made something like a motivation board?

xx <3








I am in love with this breed since a child and one day... <3
(source:http://www.robinienhof.de)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thanks for your comment! <3