Dienstag, 15. Januar 2013

Golden Globes 2013 - best dressed.

Hey there lovelies :)

Today I browsed a little bit in the internet to have a look at all the beautiful dresses at the golden globes and it was a bless to see all these beautiful women with their flawless make-ups and their stunning dresses. But I can't pick all of them so I decided to try out our new Tab (my boyfriend bought himself a new little toy to please himself , a galaxy note...oh...and to please me of course :D ) and make my first own scrapbook-magazine-column. 
Maybe I need some more practice in that but it was a huge fun and I loved it!

So what are your best dressed stars at the Golden Globes? What did you love the most, what wasn't that pretty and flawless?

Xo Deborah Chloe






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thanks for your comment! <3