Mittwoch, 10. April 2013

Cozy Panda Streetstyle Chic

Hello lovelies,

Because it's still rainy here in Germany I want to wear something cozy but at the same time kind of chic outfit. I love the beanie trend and I also love animal prints. For the day I would mix the outfit with sneakers but you can switch to high heels when you go out for a dinner with friends or a meeting.
With accessories I like to stay simple in this case.
I fell in love with the panda sweater, isn't' it cute?

Hope you all have a great day.
Xo Deborah ChloeCozy Panda Streetstyle Chic


French Connection cotton sweater
usa.frenchconnection.com



Zign hi top shoes
$54 - zalando.co.uk


Heeled booties
clothing.net


Lacoste
lacoste.com


Amrita Singh gold earrings
amritasingh.com


River Island beanie hat
$12 - riverisland.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thanks for your comment! <3