Dienstag, 9. April 2013

Sweet coral floral.

Happy tuesday lovelies,

Hope you all had a great start in this week and there is already spring where you are (it isn't yet in Germany and all I want is to pack my suitcase and to travel to a warmer place.).
As you know I got a crush on that Polyvore thing and I LOVE to create outfits that I want to wear right now (in that warm place where I'm not! :D ).

I love the new floral print trend and I also love coral. So I decided to mix both and to create a sweet coral floral outfit. I love peplum tops (and dresses) because it's so flattering and I also love this adorable tweed by Alice+Olivia- WANT IT! :D I also got a little crush on this beautiful bag...did you notice that? :D
One thing you have to try this season are statement necklaces! I didn't like it that much the first time but the more I see them in stores (and online) or on my favorite blogger girls the more I like them!

What do you think about that outfit? Any suggestions? I appreciate every comment!

Xo Deborah Chloe


Sweet coral floral.


DKNY silk top
matchesfashion.com


Alice Olivia tweed jacket
aliceandolivia.com


Etro flower print pants
mytheresa.com


Almond toe pumps
$46 - bankfashion.co.uk


Guess jewelry
guess.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thanks for your comment! <3