Montag, 8. April 2013

Mint Streetstyle Chic for Spring

Happy monday my sweethearts!

After one week of vacation we're back and I love to start this week with another outfit post with one of my polyvore creations (kind of addicted!) :D .
Hope you all had a great last week and a beautiful and stressless start into this new week/monday.
Remember that every day could be your chance to start something new and great! <3

I decided to mix a mint colored jeans with a colorful sweater (I love to mix pink and mint, especially when you're a bit tanned!) but to stay pastel with shoes, bag and accessories.

What are your spring favorites? Do you have any mint colored pieces?

Xo Deborah Chloe


Mint Streetstyle Chic for Spring


Long sleeve shirt
$20 - chiarafashion.co.uk



Givenchy white sneaker
stylebop.com


Lacoste
lacoste.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thanks for your comment! <3