Samstag, 17. November 2012

Saturday's weeks favorites!

I love Pinterest and I love browsing there for beautiful pictures, clothes and a lot of inspiration!
The following pictures are my favorites of this week. Maybe I will collect my favorites every week and post them every saturday at the end of the week to share my inspirations with you :)
Today most of the pictures are chosen from Lauren Conrad's board because I love her Style and her fashion taste!

xx <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ich liebe Pinterest und ich liebe es dort nach schönen Bildern und schönen Kleidungsstücken zu schauen und einige Inspirationen zu sammeln.
Die folgenden Bilder sind meine absoluten Favoriten, die ich diese Woche entdeckt habe und ab nun werde ich jede Woche ein paar meiner liebsten Entdeckungen mit euch teilen! :)
Heute sind die meisten der gewählten Bilder von Lauren Conrad's Board, da ich ihren Style und ihren Modegeschmack liebe! Feminin und chic, aber niemals overdressed! <3

Seid ihr auch bei Pinterest? Was sind eure schönsten Entdeckungen diese Woche?

xx <3






I am obsessed with this dress!! Love the stripes and the bow! <3





                                       


beautiful golden glitter christmas dress! <3








I love this owl-knit and the way Kate Bosworth mixed it, especially the bow detail! <3





Beautiful dress by Lauren Conrad (holiday collection) <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thanks for your comment! <3